I grew up in New England part of a family in which decorating for Christmas was a really big deal. We had wreaths on every door and hanging on our lamp post and on the barns too. I want to share these Christmas wreath ideas, all natural-looking, to get the holiday spirit going in full gear.
All our wreaths were fresh and had been bought at nearby stands or made from evergreen branches collected off of our property. These days, artificial wreaths are popular because they look realistic, last all season, and can be used from year to year.
I owned a Christmas decorating business in San Francisco for 14 years. All the wreaths we used on jobs were artificial because of fire laws. We used them over and over again throughout the years, decorating with a different theme each time.
TIP: I want to share with you a quick and easy fix we used when wreaths were getting a bit sparse from having the ornamentation yanked off them every year. We’d simply fill in garland and/or branches wired to the frame making the wreath nice and full (or even fuller) again.
I sold my business and warehouse in 2005 and still have the wreath I made a few days before the sales wrapped up. I’ve added in some stem balls throughout the years but the red, green, and gold ornamentation has remained pretty much the same. It’s 2021 as I’m writing this and the wreath still looks great.
TIP: Storage is key. Place your holiday wreaths in a box or wreath storage bag and don’t pile anything on top of it. I store mine in heavy-duty garbage bags in storage closets in my garage. They’re out of any sunlight, stay dry, and don’t have other decor stacked on top of them. Hanging them up is another option.
TIP: Fluff your wreath to make it look better. I fluff before I hang and then do any “fluff-up touches” after it’s hung. It’ll look more natural and fuller rather than having all the tips smushed and bent.
You can switch up the ribbons and decor if you’d like or keep it the same. Wreaths are a welcoming sign. You can bet we here at Joy Us garden will be hanging them on our doors and in our homes once again this year. On to the Christmas wreath ideas!
Mixed Greenery Christmas Wreaths
1. Modern Eucalyptus Wreath – This is a sleek and modern take on a eucalyptus wreath. Since it’s so simple, it can be displayed year-round for a pop of greenery in your home.
2. Frosted Winter Wreath – This wreath has an asymmetrical, modern look with faux cedar, pine, eucalyptus, and mistletoe which is fun and festive!
3. Artificial Olive and Eucalyptus Leaf Wreath – Olive and eucalyptus leaves go beautifully together on this festive and lightweight wreath.
4. Olive Leaf Wreath – This simple olive leaf wreath can be used during Christmas time and all year round.
5. Pine and Magnolia Wreath – We love how these magnolia leaves and twigs look wrapped around the pine branches and pine cones. This wreath gives off such a natural and organic look for the holidays.
6. Pinecone Winter Wreath – This wreath was made to outlast the holiday season and can be displayed through February since it has such a pretty, winter feel.
7. Fresh Mixed Eucalyptus Wreath – This wreath has tons of texture thanks to the mixed arrangement of freshly cut eucalyptus including spiral, seeded, and knife blade eucalyptus plants. Each one is made to order so yours will be fresh and unique.
Berry Holiday Wreaths
1. Boxwood Square Wreath – Looking for a unique wreath you won’t find anywhere else? How about this square-shaped boxwood and red berry wreath? Gorgeous!
2. Lambs Ear Wreath – This festive winter wreath features lambs ear, frosted boxwood, frosted seeded eucalyptus and snow-covered berries on a natural grapevine base. The snowy green look is perfect for displaying all winter long.
3. Christmas Pine Wreath – Make a statement this year by hanging this 24-inch wreath on your door. It’s made from artificial evergreens, pine, olive branches, and red berries to give off that classic Christmas feel.
4. Hadley Holiday Cordless Wreath – This wreath is on the more colorful side with loads of red berries and ornaments that pop again the green wreath. That’s a perfect color combination for Christmastime.
5. Blue Cedar Cordless Wreath – This light-up wreath has a lot of dimension since there are so many different natural elements; like the leaves, pine branches, berries, and pinecones. Plus the lights make it shine like a cold winter’s night.
6. Winter Berry Cordless Wreath – This Christmas wreath is definitely eye-catching with its bright red berries and battery-powered lights. What makes the wreath extra cool? The lights have a timer for your convenience.
7. Mixed Pine and Berry Wreath – Nothing screams Christmas more than holly berries and pine branches. This classic red and green wreath features some pinecones to bring nature indoors this holiday season.
8. Faux Mushrooms and Red Berry Wreath – Bring the forest indoors with this asymmetrical and whimsical wreath. This wreath is adorned with faux greenery, red berries, adorable mushrooms, and pinecones.
1. Pinecone Wreath – You can never go wrong with a pinecone wreath for the Holidays. This one features some dried ponderosa pinecones, green cedar, and twigs.
2. Pinecone Wreath – The real pinecones of all different sizes really add dimension to this classic pinecone wreath. The best part about this wreath is that it’s the perfect transition decor from Fall to Winter.
3. Christmas Wreath – Nature lovers rejoice, this wreath is made from natural dried chestnuts, forest pine cones, acorns, coffee fruit, handmade golden stars and golden beads. It can be totally customizable by adding a red ribbon or some fake snow.
4. Real Natural Pinecone Wreath – If you love pinecones as much as we do here at Joy Us garden, then this pinecone wreath is a must have. It’s handmade with real locally sourced pine cones, acorns and sweet gum seeds so each one is uniquely gorgeous!
5. Large Maine Pinecone Lasting Wreath – The pinecones on this wreath are collected off the coast of Maine and are wired onto a sturdy metal frame. This wreath is not only beautiful, it’s extremely durable too.
6. Forever Christmas Wreath – Want a pinecone wreath that will stand the test of time? These pinecones are baked to be well preserved and wire wrapped onto a sturdy metal frame so you can enjoy this wreath for years to come.
7. Handmade Christmas Wreath – This pinecone wreath comes in two different finishes: natural and golden. Depending on your style, this handmade wreath is gorgeous on its own or you can add more ornaments to completely customize it.
8. Dried Amazonian Flower Winter Wreath – These actually aren’t pinecones, they’re dried amazonian flowers. They give off the same natural, forest vibes as a pinecone wreath, but with an interesting twist.
We hope you enjoy these beautiful Christmas wreath ideas just as much as we do.
Nell and Brielle
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. You can read our policies here. Your cost for the products will be no higher but Joy Us garden receives a small commission. Thank you for helping us spread the word & make the world a more beautiful place!